Looking for that one special summer job that makes all the difference? Look no further - Lake Owego Camp is the place for you!
We hire creative, fun, responsible staff members who want the summer job of a lifetime. Located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, just two hours from New York City and three hours from Philadelphia, Lake Owego can give you the kind of experience that will have a profound effect on your life.
As a Lake Owego counselor, you have the opportunity to develop long-lasting relationships in a fun atmosphere. You get to make a real difference in the lives of young campers as you:
- teach them skills in the activities in which you are interested
and have expertise in
- help them achieve a sense of independence
- show them how to make friends
- work with them to help solve their problems
- create an environment of fun, nurturing and sensitivity
"The dedication shown by our counselors is one of the key elements that makes a summer at Lake Owego a lifetime experience."
- Andy Hagon, Junior Unit Leader
"Owego is special for both campers and staff because of its safe, warm, friendly atmosphere. Everyone who attends camp is respected as an individual and encouraged to 'be themselves.' The staff are wonderful, caring, responsible people who attend camp for the love of children."
- Andrew Ruddick, Junior Head Counselor for 6 years